Harps Avenue, Sheerness
Together with our delivery partner Clancy Docwra, we’re reducing mains bursts and ensuring a reliable water supply for your community, by investing £450,000 to replace 1.2km of old water mains in Harps Avenue, Sheerness.
- To make these improvements we may need to use footpath diversions in some locations, but pedestrians will be able to access properties at all times
- We'll do our best to minimise disruption to on-street parking
We really appreciate your patience while we do this work as quickly as we can.
If you can’t find the information you’re looking for here, please call our customer service team:
0330 303 0368
When the work is happening
- We’ll start work in Harps Avenue at the junction with Prince Charles Avenue on Monday 14 January 2019
- We’ll progress west along Harps Avenue to the junction with New Road
- We'll then continue into New Road, Copland Avenue and Bramston Road and should finish by early Summer 2019.
- The work could be extended if we find any unexpected issues.
If we need to turn off your water
- If we need to turn off your water for a short time (to connect you to the new mains, for example) we’ll let you know at least 48 hours before.
- If you, or someone you look after, has specific water needs please call us on the number above and we’ll do our best to help.