To make sure we can continue to provide these essential services, we need to plan ahead.
Every five years we develop a range of plans which explain how we’ll deliver water, wastewater and customer support services in the future, and how much it will cost.
We’re at the beginning of our journey to shape our plans for the next five, 25 and 50 years and we’re keen to hear your views on how we’re doing and what we could do better.
As part of this work, members of our stakeholder panels have had early discussions about priorities for the next business plan. They also suggested a number of new ways to secure reliable supplies of drinking water to help inform our next Water Resources Management Plan.
Suggestions ranged from rainwater capture and catchment management to financial rewards, seasonal tariffs, water efficient housing design and promoting agricultural water storage.
You can find out more about our plans in our Have Your Say section and share your feedback.
By filling in this feedback form you will be entered into a free prize draw to win an iPad Pro. The full terms and conditions are below:
Have Your Say Let's Talk Water - Win an iPad Pro!
This promotion runs from Tuesday, 25 April 2017 to Tuesday, 6 June 2017 inclusive.
Terms and conditions
- The title of this free prize draw is "Let's Talk Water"– Win an iPad Pro!”.
- This is a free prize draw that is open to all domestic household customers of Southern Water who are aged 18 years or above. This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The Promoter will not accept entries from any agents or third parties.
- Entries are limited to one entry per household.
- To enter the competition, complete and submit the on-line form on our website at beta.southernwater.co.uk/feedback between Tuesday, 25 April 2017 to Tuesday, 6 June 2017.
- The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for entries and acceptance of prizes not successfully completed due to any technical failure (software; hardware; network or other) of any kind.
- The closing date for all entries is 11.59pm on Tuesday, 6 June 2017. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- Two winners will be selected by random draw, supervised by an independent person, from all complete and eligible entries received by the closing date.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize, and it is both non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The winners will be notified by 11.59pm on Tuesday June 27th 2017 via phone, letter or email. The winner will have 15 days from the date of notification to confirm acceptance of the Prize. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 15 days from the date of notification and confirm acceptance, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Southern Water’s decision is final and binding in all respects as regards this prize draw and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
- If you enter this promotion and confirm acceptance of the Prize you are agreeing to allow Southern Water to use your name, county of residence, details and photo for announcing the winner of the prize draw and advertising and publicity purposes, without additional remuneration.
- The winner’s name and county of residence can be obtained for a period of one month after the closing date, by writing to us at the following address, including the title of the prize draw: Brand, Communications 4D, Southern Water, Southern House, Yeoman Road, Durrington BN13 3NZ
- This prize draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of the prize draw.
- In so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize expect where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter is Southern Water Services Ltd. Registered in England No. 2366670. Registered Office: Southern House, Yeoman Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3NX.
Have your say