To make life easier, you’ll receive one bill and have one payment to make.
You don’t need to do anything yet, just continue making your regular payments to us. South East Water will be in touch over the coming weeks and months, with details of your account transfer and payment arrangements with them in the future.
Frequently asked questions
- How will I know when South East Water will start billing for my wastewater services?
- Not all customers are transferring at the same time.
South East Water will therefore let you know before they start billing you for your both water and wastewater services.
- Who should I contact if I need to discuss my account/change my details?
- Until you receive South East Water’s confirmation of the transfer, things carry on as they currently are - so please continue to contact Southern Water for any questions on or changes to your wastewater services, and South East Water for your water services.
- Who should I contact if I have a wastewater issue?
- Any wastewater emergencies, blocked drains or possible pollution queries should continue to be reported to Southern Water by calling 0330 303 0368.
- What do I need to do to change my payments to South East Water?
- Until you hear from South East Water simply continue with your current payment arrangements.
South East Water will provide you with information about any payment changes when they advise you of your transfer date.
- I’ve just set up an online account with you, will I still be able to use this?
- You will continue to be able to view your Southern Water online account as you can today.
Once your wastewater services billing moves to South East Water, you will be able to view historic activity on your online account with Southern Water.
If you don’t already have one, you can also set up an online account with South East Water where you can view your bills and payments going forward.