We may collect information about you whenever you interact with us, for example when you:
- Create or update a profile
- Complete an application form
- Request further information
- Contact us through the following channels: online, email, phone, social media, live chat or post
The Developer Services team and Southern Water Services may use your data for:
- Administrative Purposes
- To provide you with the services or information you have requested
- To update you about any changes to our services
- To contact you where you have been identified as a contact person
- To send you updates on the application process
- To send VAT receipts where requested
- To request additional information, in relation to the application process, where needed
Application forms contain a number of mandatory fields which we require to complete your application. The remaining fields are optional, these are where information does not apply to your application, or that you do not wish you disclose extra contact information. By not disclosing additional contact information, your details may be used as the main contact information.
We do use a number of Delivery Partners to carry out various functions relating to the Developer Services processes. We always implement a contract with our suppliers, which imposes robust data protection requirements, and seeks to provide maximum protection of your personal details.
We use the following delivery partners:
- Clancy Docwra: Inspections, physical build work
- Cappagh Browne: Inspections, physical build work
- InSewer: CCTV Operations
- Atkins: Management and Design
- Mouchel: Design
Contact, site and location details will be passed to the above companies to carry out requested works and connections on behalf of Southern Water Services.
One of our partners, Atkins, have offices in India, outside the European Economic Area (EEA), which will lead to your personal information being accessed outside the EEA. The information is viewed through secure Southern Water Services servers (Data Centre is on premise in UK). If you would like to receive further information about our safeguards, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
These third parties have been carefully selected and all of them comply with the legislation set out in the General Data Protection Regulations.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, this may include holding personal data for future planning and capacity purposes. Site records will be kept in line with the asset lifecycle. This may contain site based contact details.
Although in many cases we will seek consent to process your personal data, in some instances we may process your information without consent when we are legally allowed to do so. This will only be where it is in our legitimate interests to do so and where we are confident that such processing is not likely to prejudice your legitimate interests or rights and freedoms.
Your rights are protected under the General Data Protection Regulations.