Changes to your customers consent

If you're customer is proposing a change of process which may impact on the quantity or quality of their trade effluent, of which is not stated in their consent, they must contact us at the earliest opportunity before any changes are made.

Your customer will need to submit a new application if there is a change of name or occupier as these require a variation to their existing consent.

A consent to discharge trade effluent relates to a specific property, and cannot be transferred if a customer moves site.

Moving within our region

If you intend to move within our region and still wish to discharge trade effluent from your new property, you must submit a new application in advance.

You should contact us as soon as possible if your customer wishes to stop discharging.

  Close box