Water and wastewater services for Kent, Sussex, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
Your bill & account

Quickly and easily pay your bill, change your account details or find out how your charges are calculated

Water Direct

If you're claiming Income Support, Income-Based Job Seeker's Allowance, Employment Support Allowance or Pension Credit, Jobcentre Plus you may consider paying us directly out of your benefits.

If you have at least £50 arrears, Jobcentre Plus will take a fixed amount from your benefits to cover what you owe in arrears and your current charges.

In order to be considered for any, or a combination of, our assistance schemes and tariffs, you'll need to complete our online application form.

Alternatively, email us at payless@southernwater.co.uk or telephone us on freephone 0800 027 0363. Lines are open from 8am–7pm Monday to Friday and 9am–1pm Saturday.

Your individual circumstances will then be assessed confidentially by one of our specialist advisors in our Affordability Team. We'll then notify you of any schemes or tariffs that you've been accepted on to.

Check your entitlement to benefits

You can also receive an online benefits check on the StepChange Debt Charity website. It will look at your situation and tell you what benefits you're entitled to claim.

  Close box