Together with our delivery partner Clancy Docwra, we’re reducing mains bursts and ensuring a reliable water supply for your community, by investing £1.3 million to replace 3.8km of old water mains in Rushenden, Sheppey.
- To make these improvements we may need to use footpath diversions in some locations, but pedestrians will be able to access properties at all times
- We'll do our best to minimise disruption to on-street parking
We really appreciate your patience while we do this work as quickly as we can.
We’ll hold a drop-in event for residents in mid-January to update you and answer any questions – we’ll share details as soon as possible.
If you can’t find the information you’re looking for here, please call our customer service team:
0330 303 0368
When and where the work is happening
- We’ll start work in First Avenue on Monday 14 January 2019
- We’ll also be working in:
- Ferry View
- Hillside Avenue
- Manor Close
- Manor Road
- Marshall Crescent
- River View
- Rushenden Road
- Second Avenue
- Swale Avenue
- Well Road
- Wykeham Close
- The work could be extended if we find any unexpected issues.
If we need to turn off your water
- If we need to turn off your water for a short time (to connect you to the new mains, for example) we’ll let you know at least 48 hours before.
- If you, or someone you look after, has specific water needs please call us on the number above and we’ll do our best to help.