Together with our delivery partner Clancy Docwra we’re ensuring a reliable water supply for your community, by investing £300,000 to replace 600m of old water mains in Hawth Avenue and Furnace Drive, Crawley.
We're really sorry for any inconvenience, and appreciate your patience while we complete this work as quickly as we can.
If you can’t find the information you’re looking for here, please call our customer service team quoting PRN 629647:
0330 303 0368
When the work is happening (updated 24 May)
- We've finished the work in Hawth Avenue
- We've now started work in Furnace Drive, just beyond the junction with Chelwood Close
- Locating nearby electrical cables is proving difficult, so to be safe we need to dig this section by hand.
- This has caused a slight delay, so we now expect to complete work by the first week of July.
Changes to traffic
During work in Furnace Drive:
- We'll continue to use temporary traffic lights to help traffic flow in the area we're working
If we need to turn off your water
- If we need to turn off your water for a short time (to connect you to the new mains, for example) we’ll let you know at least 48 hours before.
- If you, or someone you look after, has specific water needs please call us on the number above and we’ll do our best to help.