And it’s an exciting time to be a Southern Water employee.
To tackle the challenges we face, we’re changing, at pace, to become brilliant at the basics – to deliver clean, safe water, through a reliable, future-proof network, at a price everyone can afford, and with great customer service at every step.
At the same time, we’re innovating across all areas of our business, from improving how we deliver services, to leading the way on issues such as single-use plastics.
What we can offer you
A career with us offers you the chance to develop your skills in a challenging, fast-paced business.
As well as a competitive salary, we develop our people, recognise talent and reward hard work – and you’ll also enjoy a substantial list of benefits:
- Career progression, training and development opportunities
- Company and performance-related bonus
- Generous pension with up to 11% company contribution
- Life assurance payment equal to four times your annual salary
- Health benefits through a Cash Plan
- Two paid community volunteering days a year
- 25 days annual holiday
- Occupational health service
- Perkbox benefits offering discounts and savings on a number of products and experiences
- Study support may be available for job-related qualifications
- We offer competitive maternity leave and flexible return to work options
Living in the south of England
If you’re thinking about relocating to the South of England, we couldn’t recommend it more highly. Our region includes:
- 700 miles of scenic coastline
- 83 bathing beaches
- Vibrant leisure destinations including Brighton, Portsmouth and Southampton
- Heritage destinations including Canterbury, Arundel, Hastings, Winchester and Chichester
- Rolling countryside which includes the South Downs national park
- Fantastic transport links across the region and to major airports and ferry terminals
For more information about what our amazing region has to offer, check out the tourism sites for Sussex, Kent, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.