Where known, the map identifies:
- The location of public sewer
- The location of water mains in our water supply area
- Size and material of the sewer pipe.
Service pipes (property connections) are the responsibility of the property owner and will not be shown on sewer or water maps.
The map may not reflect the changes caused by the Water Industry (Schemes for Adoption of Private Sewers) Regulations 2011.
View further information about sewer ownership changes.
Arrange a viewing of a map
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 23 March 2020, the Map Viewing terminal in Southern House, Yeoman Rd, Worthing was closed until further notice. However a temporary alternative ‘Asset Plan Request Service’ has been put in place to ensure we can continue to provide customers with the asset maps needed, and do our best to meet our legal obligations under the Water Industry Act 1991. View the terms of service for more information.
If you would like to view a plan whilst our Durrington office is shut please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The email should include:
· Full address of the property
· Set of co-ordinates if available
· The asset information required: water / wastewater / both water and wastewater
· Please only include one address/set of co-ordinates per email