Within 28 days we will technically assess the application and send you our decision on your proposal. We may either give our approval (Compliance letter) or ask for an amendment and further technical information to be provided to us (Non-compliance letter).
When the proposal meets our standards, we will provide you with the compliance letter, with our estimate of the cost for adoption and the fees that will be required as per the below:
- The full estimate for the cost of adoption (refundable).
- A supervision fee (non-refundable).
The refundable cost of adoption will be issued in two stages. Stage 1 (80% of the cost) is released when:
- The Legal Agreement and Deed of Grant of Easement (if required) have been signed.
- A pre maintenance inspection of the works has satisfactorily been completed by our Clerk of Works.
Stage 2 (20% plus accrued interest) is released when:
- A final inspection has satisfactorily been completed by our Clerk of Works.
- A Final Certificate has been issued.