Within 28 days we will carry out a capacity check on our network and evaluate any connection costs and design, before sending you an offer pack that will include:
• A bulk service report, which details an asset plan, a proposed point of connection, bulk supply and bulk discharge connection costs (as applicable).
For bulk supply requests, we will also include:
• A bulk supply design plan.
• A point of connection calculation sheet.
• A NAV customer acceptance form.
• A ‘Ways to pay’ document.
The bulk supply estimate is valid for three months, after which you will need to request a requote detailing any changes to the site so we can update your estimate as required. If our charges have changed, we will also update the estimate to reflect this. The bulk discharge costs will be in line with the current charging arrangements. Please also see Methodology of NAV charges.