All sewer connection applications should be made by applying via our portal.
Before you apply, please read our Sewer Connections Guidance Notes which will take you through the process and what is required, including:
- A site location plan (.pdf) at 1:1250 (or larger).
- A drainage layout plan (.pdf) at 1:100 (or larger) showing the location of sewers and manholes on your site and up to the connection point.
- A copy of your planning consent.
- An application fee.
The application fee is variable as to the type of connection you are applying for as detailed further below:
- A new manhole - £355.00 (inc 20% VAT) per connection
- Any other type of connection - £277.00 (inc 20% VAT) per connection
Once your application has been made, our team will review the information submitted and we will respond within 5 days to confirm the documentation is complete or ask for more information if required.