We have developed a range of services to help. Details of how to apply are listed at the end of this page.
- Large print or Braille bills
- We can send out bills or correspondence in large print or Braille.
- Talking bills
- We can provide a talking bill service. When your bill is produced we will telephone you to tell you how much it is before posting it.
- Someone to receive bills
- We can arrange for your bill to be sent to someone chosen by you. This may be helpful if you find it difficult to handle, read or understand your bill.
- Reading your meter
- If you receive your water supply from us and have difficulty reading the water meter because it is hard for you to reach, we can arrange for it to be read regularly and for you to receive details of the readings.
- Minicom and Type talk
- If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech difficulties you can use:
• A Minicom service, available on 0330 303 1265 (calls charged at local rate) from 8am–7pm, Monday to Friday, and 8.30am–2pm on Saturday
• Type talk relay service
- Home visits
- Our staff are trained to offer friendly, helpful advice on anything to do with the water supply or wastewater service we supply.
We can arrange for someone to visit you at home at a time agreed with you for advice on water efficiency or how to pay your bills.
- Your bill explained
Recognising authorised staff
How to check the identity of our representatives.
Register with us online
This is a confidential register for customers who have individual needs. The register makes sure our staff know about any special circumstances or needs you may have.
To register for any of these services you can complete our online form. Alternatively, telephone our freephone helpline on 0800 027 0800 from 8am–7pm Monday to Friday.