Setting up a payment plan
Here’s how it will happen:
- Start by taking a meter reading.
- Then call us on 0330 303 0277.
- We’ll take a payment over the phone for the water you’ve used since your last bill.
- We’ll start the payment scheme from your next payment due date.
- The amount you’ll pay once the payment plan is in place will be visible on the bill
- Once you’re on the payment plan, there’s a chance we might need to readjust the amount you’re paying, such as for the following reasons:
- How much you’ve used over the year and what we think you’ll use over the coming year.
- If you owe us any money, or are in credit with us.
- You’ve been clearing a debt over the past year, haven’t used any more water than was expected, and so will need to pay less in future.
I can’t pay my water bill
We know it can be tough and we really want to help. Check out the different ways you might be eligible for a discount, or help to pay.
Ways to pay your bill
You can pay in lots of ways such as via direct debit, online, or using your bank card. Set up a direct debit or find out about other ways to pay.
Change of circumstances
If you’re on a payment scheme and your circumstances change – such as if someone is moving out of your home – let us know as it could mean you pay less.
Try talking to us via our Live Chat or get in touch.