Home assistance cover

Unsure who you'd turn to if you had a burst pipe, a leak or a blocked drain?
Often, people only think about insurance cover when it's too late.

Why wait for an emergency? For peace of mind, check what you're covered for by your home insurance or other policies.
If you want additional cover, our home assistance partner HomeServe could help.

How HomeServe can help

HomeServe is one of the UK’s leading home assistance providers with over 1 million UK customers.

Plumbing & Drainage Plus

Covers you against situations such as a blocked toilet or sink and leaking pipes within the home.

Visit HomeServe

Before you apply, please check if you’re already covered – so you only pay for the cover you need.