I want to report a blocked or flooded sewer


If you see fluid coming out of a manhole cover and it’s creating some sort of flood, then there’s probably a build-up in the sewer that’s stopping the contents from moving.

Call us on 0330 303 0368. We need to know where to find it so we can solve the problem before it gets worse and affects people’s homes and the environment.


The drain on my property is blocked

We’ve got some information about problems with the drains on my property to help you.

Close agent lightbox  Close box