As a customer of ours, you deserve the highest standard from us. Most of the time we achieve this but sometimes we get it wrong.
If we do, we've set up a dedicated team who will resolve your complaint. Please call us on:
0330 303 0223
(Calls charged at local rate)
Lines are open 9am–5pm Monday to Friday. A personal case manager will take responsibility for resolving your complaint.
If you would prefer to write to us, please address your letter to the Customer Relations Manager at the following address:
PO Box 564
Any legal correspondence and/or documentation should be sent to our registered office address, Southern House, Yeoman Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3NX.
Download our complaints procedure
Water Redress Scheme known as (WATRS)
If you remain dissatisfied following CCWater’s efforts to resolve your complaint, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Water Redress Scheme known as WATRS.
You can make an application, free of charge, via WATRS website or you can ask for an application form to be sent to you firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidance notes are available on the website or you can ask for a copy to be sent to you by telephoning 0207 520 3801. Their address is:
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution International Dispute Resolution Centre
70 Fleet Street
London, EC4Y 1EU
WATRS is a voluntary alternative dispute resolution scheme to help address the very small number of customer complaints that remain unresolved. WATRS, is designed to provide an independent, impartial and easy to use alternative to going to Court or a Tribunal.
We have signed up to the scheme's commitments which are set out below:
- Commitment to provide WATRS free of charge to customers
- Commitment to support the principles set out in the ADR Specification
- Commitment to respect the independence of WATRS
- Commitment to be bound by decision of the WATRS’ adjudicator if accepted by customer and to implement decision as required by Scheme Rules
- Commitment to co-operate with and have due regard to the recommendations of the ADR Panel
- Commitment to provide accurate and reliable information to and co-operate with the WATRS’ adjudicators.
A full copy of the Scheme Rules can be found on www.cedr.com/consumer/watrs/customers/rules/.