In light of the current situation regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, we have found there has been an increased demand for temporary Covid-19 structures to be connected to our network.
We are keen to help you process these requests as smoothly as possible. With this in mind, if these sites require a water supply then we will need to make sure we have the correct water fittings information.
If a water supply is required, please provide the following information to mailto:[email protected]
- Please send any water system design and layout drawings through as soon as possible
- A Double Check Valve will need to be installed on the supply pipe (providing whole site backflow protection)
- Please supply a list of water fittings to be installed to help demonstrate that approved products are being used
- Please supply information on Zonal and point of use backflow protection
- Please supply information on Water Safety Plans to prevent contamination of supplies
- Please supply email contacts of your contractor / Water Safety Manager so that we discuss Water Fittings Compliance
To assist with adhering to Water Fittings Compliance, Southern Water can attend site, provided it is safe to do so. We will accept photograph evidence to encourage working from home and we have Regional Water Regulations Officers that can work closely with you to provide water quickly and efficiently.