All water main requisition applications should be made by applying via our portal.
Before you apply, please read our water main requisition guidance and Terms and Conditions which will take you through the process and what is required, including:
- Site Location and Layout Plans.
- A CAD drawing.
- The pre-construction information pack.
- A Contaminated land assessment form with an appropriate soil report and documentation.
- Topographical information for the site.
Furthermore, it is important you include and confirm the below in your application (where applicable), as these are the most common reasons we need to ask for more information:
- A plan (.pdf) showing the location you would like to connect into our network.
- A plan (.pdf) of any permeable paving on your site and a drawing (.dwg) showing the construction details in relation to this.
- The latest site plan (.pdf) showing all the service entry points (where the water enters each building) including any bin store or landlord supplies.
- Confirmation of the status of all roads/highways on your development will remain private.
- Confirmation of who will be responsible for the onsite trench excavations, backfill & reinstatement.
- A completed occupancy table.
- A service margin plan (.pdf).
- A plan (.pdf) of your development’s future stages including what is the planned use for the site, the number of properties and the likely water demand in l/s.
- A fully completed contaminated land risk assessment, which needs to be signed by a competent professional and have page 7 of the risk assessment summary completed.
The application cost is variable as to the number of units you are applying for, you can find out more below:
0 to 50 units - £1,679.00 (including 20% VAT)
For 51 to 250 units - £1,770.00 (including 20% VAT)
For 251 to 500 units - £1,984.00 (including 20% VAT)
For more than 500 units - £2,291.00 (including 20% VAT)
Once your application has been made, our team will review the information submitted and we will respond within 5 days to confirm that the documentation is complete or ask for more information if required.