Service level offering
After discussions with our retailers we’ve designed our account management levels to take into account the volume of Supply Point IDs (SPIDs) held and/or the value of the retailer account.
The current eligibility criteria for each account level is:
The list below is a set of standard reporting metrics used by Southern Water in managing your account. If you have any other monthly reporting requirements, please contact your retailer relationship manager to discuss further.
- Overall submitted bilateral form performance (historical/against market SLAs)
- Cases received and closed
- MPS/OPS metrics against submitted bilateral forms
- OPS overview by market process
- Cases rejected/aborted/cancelled
- Breakdown of performance per market process
- Complaints performance
- TE performance
- SPID volumes held
- Revenue invoiced per settlement