Whether it's clearing scrub land and ponds, packing boxes for charities or helping hedgehogs at a wildlife hospital – our employees are always keen to lend a hand!
Number of days or hours that were given back to the local community in volunteer activity in 2019-20:
We have partnerships with respected organisations such as the National Trust, RSPB and our local wildlife trusts, that help preserve and enhance our environment. We also support charities including Alzheimer's Society, WaterAid, Off the Fence, Aldingbourne Trust, Battersea, Naomi House & Jacksplace and the Footprint Trust.
Some of our recent projects have included:
- Helping at the hedgehog hospital at Brent Wildlife Lodge
- Hamper packing for the Salvation Army
- Clearing the grounds at the Countryside Education Trust
- Supporting Father Christmas at the Chichester Down Syndrome Group
- Dementia befriending groups.
If you have any volunteering opportunities please email us at email@example.com.