The tailored talks, look at how much is involved in supplying fresh, clean water and how wastewater is treated before being safely returned to the environment.
Our Waterwise talk covers topics such as:
- How much water is used in the home
- How water is made safe to drink before reaching your tap
- The water cycle
- Climate change
- Simple ways to save water, save energy and money.
Our Sewerwise talk includes:
- Where does wastewater go?
- The Unflushables
- How the Victorians built the sewerage system
- Imagine life without access to fresh water or sanitation
- Beauty of the Beach.
Book a talk
As all of our speakers are volunteers, please give six weeks' notice when requesting a talk.