Our new plan for 2015-20 sets out details of the improved water and wastewater services we will provide in the future. It will see average bills fall by eight per cent before inflation
The original plan, which can be read or downloaded below, was published following the public consultation on our draft plan. This was held during August and September 2013.
The plan was based on the findings from in-depth research and engagement involving 27,000 people over the course of 18 months.
We updated and re-submitted our plan in June 2014, with our regulator, Ofwat, publishing a draft determination on it in August 2014. We then responded to the draft determination in October 2014. We've produced a summary of our draft determination response, with the full suite of documents available via the menu below.
Ofwat's final determination on our plan for 2015-20 was published on 12 December 2014.
Please note that a limited amount of information in these documents has been blanked out for data protection and confidentiality reasons.
2. AMP5 Service Standard outputs
3. Revenue correction mechanism: back-billing adjustment
4. Water service cost assessment models
5. Woolmans Wood Mains Replacement Scheme Phase 2
6. Water Mains Length Totex Model Input Data
7. Bathing Water Enhancement Programme
8. X Resilience Programme
9. Millbrook Sludge Capacity scheme
10. National Environment Programme - Phase 5
11. Thanet Sewers Groundwater scheme
12. Woolston STW NEP scheme
13. Outcome Delivery Incentives
14. Household Retail
15. Wholesale operating costs
16. Household bill profile
17. Default Tariffs
18. Pay-as-you-go ratios
19. Financeability and the Cost of Capital
As we developed our plan, we benefited greatly from the views of the independent Southern Water Customer Challenge Group (CCG).
The group produced a report setting out its assessment of our December 2013 plan. The CCG also submitted a response to Ofwat’s draft determination on our Business Plan.
Our Business Plan (December 2013) is available to download below: